|Fan pattern control||Gun||
Horizontal, vertical, circle
7001 M-MODEL™ SPRAY GUNFUJI
The Fuji Spray® M-Model™ spray guns are non-bleed, meaning that air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled, resulting in less turbulence in the spray area, less paint buildup on the tip of the fluid nozzle, and far less spray gun noise.
Product Video Disclaimer: "KEBCO is not responsible for any variances from the product in this video and the item you purchase. Please review all product specs prior to purchase."
The 7001 M-Model™ is the spray gun of choice offered with all of our Semi-PRO™ 2 stage systems. This spray gun, with the 1 Qt. bottom feed cup is perfect for any weekender or hobby enthusiast and it gets the job done.
What does the 7001 M-MODEL SPRAY GUN™ include?
- 1.3mm air cap set installed
- Wide range of air cap sets sizes featuring stainless steel needle and nozzle
- Non-Bleed spray gun leads to less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area
- Fan Pattern Control Assembly (side-mounted for T-Model™ and G-XPC™ | rear-mounted for M-Model™)
- Variety of tip sizes
- Stay Cool Handle™ nylon-coated handle always stays and provides a comfortable grip
- Variety of cup sizes from 3oz to 1QT.
The parts for this spray gun are not compatible with other Fuji Spray® guns
- Fan pattern control
- Tapa de Aire
- Cup size
- Nozzle and Needle