|Air Consumption:||Gun Weight (Without Cup):||Max. Fan idth:|
502 G (17.70 OZ)
|Application Type:||Air Supply Pressure:||Air Inlet Size:|
26 PSI at gun inlet (1.8 BAR)
1/4“ BSP and NPS
LX-20 Gravity - 1.4mm - 600cc Nylon Cup + Kit [Extra 1.2mm, 1.7mm]FUJI
FUJI SPRAY® LX-20™ HVLP COMPRESSOR SPRAY GUN
The Fuji LX-20™ is a general purpose HVLP spray gun perfect for all types of professional spray finishing. It can handle with ease all types of coatings including high solid materials. This spray gun is designed for use in a production setting.
Product Video Disclaimer: "KEBCO is not responsible for any variances from the product in this video and the item you purchase. Please review all product specs prior to purchase."
The LX-20™ spray gun has been designed to replace conventional high-pressure spray guns. It is available in gravity feed or pressure feed models. Fuji HVLP compressor spray guns are well known for higher transfer rates. Especially suited to wood finishing and any fine-finishing application.
The gun is compact and lightweight – easy to handle. Theergonomic design allows the spray gun to feel comfortable inthe user’s hand for extended periods of time.
- Especially suited to wood finishing and any fine-finishing application.
- High transfer efficiency means less overspray and increased savings.
- Optimized air cap design results in soft spray pattern and outstanding atomization.
- Perfect for any type of professional spray finishing.
- 100% stainless steel fluid passages suitable for water-borne and solvent-based coating.
- Recommended 15.2cfm at 26psi.
- Environmentally friendly spray gun.
- Precise side-mounted fan control.
- Air Supply Pressure: 26 PSI at gun inlet (1.8 bar)
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4“ BSP and NPS.
- Air Supply Hose Width: 5/16” ID.
- Fluid Passages: Stainless Steel.
- Fluid Coupler (Pressure Feed): 3/8” x 19P.
- Fluid Coupler (Gravity): M 16 x 1.5P.
- Air Consumption: 15.2cfm.
- Standard Air Cap Set: 1.4mm.
- Gun Weight (Without Cup): 502g.
- Nozzle Size
Fuji Spray / Compressor Spray Gun
- Fuel Type (Power Source)